Customized comfort meets classic, casual style in Dr. Comfort Women’s Kristin Hook-and-Loop Slip-On Shoes
Update your wardrobe with this classic slip-on that looks good and feels even better. The two-tone leather upper offers an eye-catching style, accented with contrast stitching, and it’s easy to adjust with a hook-and-loop instep strap. Want a more personalized feel? Simply remove the microfiber-lined insole and replace it with your own orthotic… or leave it in for layers of comfort underfoot. A bottom layer of polyurethane offers support, while the polyethylene top layer cushions from heel to toe. Gel pods in the forefoot and heel add extra cushioning right where you need it. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Women’s Kristin Hook-and-Loop Slip-On Shoes:
- Hook-and-loop instep strap easily adjusts for a customized fit.
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Microfiber sockliner feels soft against the foot.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Women’s Kristin Hook-and-Loop Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, microfiber sockliner, polyurethane / gel / polyethylene insole, nylon shank, EVA outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Dr. Comfort:
Dr. Comfort orthopedic shoes are designed with the input of podiatrists and manufactured to a high standard of foot wellness. They are made especially for people living with diabetes and other health conditions that affect their feet—including arthritis, Morton's neuroma, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.