Support low arch feet with doctor-designed Dr. Comfort Control X Comfort Women’s Full Length Insoles
These insoles give low arches just the support they need! Built-in, X-shaped low arch support helps alleviate pressure on the heel and forefoot and relieves arch strain and discomfort. Topped with soft suede, cushiony layers of foam and gel inserts in the forefoot and heel absorb shock for added comfort.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Control X Comfort Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Built-in Control X support is specifically designed to support low arches and redistribute pressure on the heel and forefoot.
- Gel forefoot and heel cushioning absorbs shock and alleviates pain in high-pressure areas.
- Multi-density foam layers provide added shock absorption from heel to toe.
- Suede cover feels soft underfoot.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Control X Comfort Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: suede, foam.