Dr. Andrew Weil Women’s Evolution Loafers realign your feet with podiatrist-designed orthotic support
Walk with better balance in this classic loafer. The Aided Motion System™ incorporates a stabilizing, deep heel cup and arch support into the removable orthotic insole to help restore natural foot alignment and relieve heel pain. The non-slip rubber outsole ensures a confident stride. A padded topline and collar on the full-grain leather upper, accented with a metal ornament, feel soft on your foot for a comfortable fit. Approved by the American Podiatrist Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Andrew Weil Women’s Evolution Loafers:
- Removable orthotic insole helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Cushioned 1st Ray Flexor Zone helps reduce ball-of-foot impact and increases forefoot flexibility.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to keep you confident on your feet.
- Full-grain leather feels luxuriously soft.
- Padded topline and collar offer a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Dr. Andrew Weil Women’s Evolution Loafers:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.