Feel heel pain relief with built-in orthotic support in Dr. Andrew Weil Men’s Arco Clogs
Counteract the stress of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces with podiatrist-designed support in this casual clog. The Tri-Planar Motion Control orthotic footbed with Orthaheel® technology combines a stabilizing, deep heel cup and arch support to help restore natural foot alignment and help relieve heel pain. The cork and rubber footbed and midsole work together to cushion your steps, while the durable rubber outsole with wave pattern tread provides sure-footed traction. The felted Italian wool upper slips on / off with ease. Carries the seal of acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Andrew Weil Men’s Arco Clogs:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft, felted Italian wool upper and lining offer breathable comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole with wave-pattern tread provides great traction to keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- Cork / rubber midsole adds cushioning and support with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Dr. Andrew Weil Men’s Arco Clogs:
- Material Content: felted Italian wool upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / rubber footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Spain.