Don’t lose sleep over plantar fasciitis… alleviate the pain with FootSmart DorsiHeel Airprene Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
Only at FootSmart! Wear this soft, low-profile, slim-fitting bootie at night for effective relief of plantar fasciitis pain. The flexible, breathable design gently stretches the plantar fascia (the band of connective tissue that runs from your heel to your toes), while the Airprene middle layer prevents heat and moisture build-up. With just one strap, you can adjust the level of dorsal flexion (amount of stretch) to pull toes back toward the ankle. Wear while resting, or overnight to alleviate pain and stiffness from your first steps in the morning. The comfortable splint even allows you to take a few steps if needed.
Features & Benefits of FootSmart DorsiHeel Airprene Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint:
- Hook-and-loop dorsal flexion strap allows you to adjust the level of plantar fascia stretch.
- Low-profile bootie design minimizes bulk so you can sleep comfortably.
- Airprene inner layer, made of perforated neoprene, lets moisture escape, yet maintains warmth that allows the plantar fascia to relax and stretch.
- Plush terry lining feels soft against the skin.
- Flexible nylon outer layer provides durability, protecting against wear and tear.
- Hook-and-loop closure at the ankle offers an adjustable fit.
- Rubber non-slip sole helps prevent slipping if you need to take a few steps.
Other Important Information About FootSmart DorsiHeel Airprene Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint:
- Allow four to twelve weeks for maximum benefits.
- Material Content: nylon outer layer, Airprene perforated neoprene middle layer, terry inner layer.
- Care: Hand wash with mild detergent. Air dry.