Energize your feet and legs with Doctor Specified Men’s / Women’s Light Support Knee High Socks
These knee high socks are great for everyday support! Light graduated compression provides just enough pressure to ease swelling and stimulate your legs, while gentle compression bands provide stay-up power with no sagging or binding.
Graduated Support Level: Light 10–16 mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of Doctor Specified Men’s / Women’s Light Support Knee High Socks:
- Graduated compression helps increase oxygen and blood circulation to the legs.
- Non-binding, low-pressure rib tops ensure the socks stay up without causing pressure or unsightly marks.
- Handlinked, seamless toe closure helps eliminate rubbing across the top of your toes.
- Fine, flat knit construction provides a great fit that stays up.
Other Important Information About Doctor Specified Men’s / Women’s Light Support Knee High Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 59% cotton, 39% nylon, 2% elastane.
- Care: Machine wash cool. Do not tumble dry. No bleach or fabric softener.