Tired of looking tired? Reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under eyes with Dermactin-TS Dark Circle Eye Cream
Apply this concentrated eye cream a couple of times a day to the delicate skin under your eyes to help reduce puffiness or dark circles. The botanical ingredient Chrysin encourages skin tissue to reduce hyper-pigmentation under the eyes. Plus, it’s made with peptides known for their ability to restructure and renew the skin. Non-greasy, light formula can be used under makeup.
Caution: Use only as directed. For topical use only. Do not exceed three applications within a 24-hour period. If direct eye contact occurs, flush eye with warm water. Not intended for us by children under 18 years of age unless directed by a physician. Keep out of the reach of children.
Features & Benefits of Dermactin-TS Dark Circle Eye Cream:
- Concentrated formula helps reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
- Chrysin, a botanical ingredient, activates an enzyme that helps eliminate bilirubin and iron deposits, substances in the body that can cause dark circles.
- Peptides help renew and repair thin skin tissue under the eyes.
- Non-greasy, light formula allows you to apply eye makeup after you blend it into the skin.
Other Important Information About Dermactin-TS Dark Circle Eye Cream:
- Make sure skin is clean and dry before applying. Dark Circle Eye Cream is concentrated, so use sparingly. Apply to desired area twice daily. Use a light circular motion until cream is completely absorbed.
- Formulated With: Chrysin, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3.
- Made in USA.