Indulge in daily leg therapy with Sigvaris Support Therapy For Women Cushioned Cotton Moderate Support Socks
Naturally soft and breathable cotton with moisture wicking capabilities keep feet comfortable and dry. This sock from Sigvaris, the world leader for high quality graduated support garments, shows how everyone can benefit from graduated support! It is ideal for people who work on their feet all day and good for sport activities.
Graduated Support Level: Moderate 15–20 mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of Sigvaris Support Therapy For Women Cushioned Cotton Moderate Support Socks:
- Moderate compression provides prevention and treatment of mild venous symptoms, helps relieve tired, aching legs, mild swelling and edema—an excellent choice for long periods of standing or sitting.
- Cushioned sole, heel and toe protect feet and help absorb impact from walking.
- Wicking ability draws moisture away from the skin, keeping feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- Stretchable comfort band top keeps sock up in comfort without binding or restricting circulation.
- Low-profile toe seam minimizes irritation to sensitive feet.
- Contoured heel and roomy toe pockets enhance durability, create roomy toe area for comfort and provide an anatomical fit to prevent slipping and bunching during wear.
- Supima cotton is naturally breathable, soft and hypoallergenic.
Other Important Information About Sigvaris Support Therapy For Women Cushioned Cotton Moderate Support Socks:
- For first time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 68% Supima cotton, 25% nylon, 7% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash warm with mild detergent. Do not tumble dry.
- Made in USA.