Dawgs Men’s Ultralite 8" Comfort Pro Waterproof Work Boots are light in weight, yet big on traction and waterproof protection
This lace-up work boot packs plenty of comfort and safety features without weighing you down. The electric-shock resistant, full composite (non-metallic) toe cap and a puncture-resistant plate underfoot help protect your feet from workplace hazards, such as dropped or sharp objects. Durable Firestone tread on the rubber outsole offers slip resistance on a variety of surfaces. A rubber toe bumper adds extra durability to the full-grain leather upper, while the waterproof lining helps keep moisture out of the boot. Removable insole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dawgs Men’s Ultralite 8" Comfort Pro Waterproof Work Boots:
- Full composite toe cap (CSA Grade 1) is lightweight and electric-shock resistant (18KV for 1 minute).
- Puncture-resistant plate (CSA Grade 1, non-metallic) underfoot helps provide added safety on the job.
- Removable, antimicrobial, high-poly foam insole cushions your steps for all-day comfort.
- Waterproof bootie construction helps keep feet dry.
- Rubber outsole with Firestone tread design meets Mark II testing standards for slip-resistant and oil-resistant traction.
Other Important Information About Dawgs Men’s Ultralite 8" Comfort Pro Waterproof Work Boots:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, Cambrella fabric upper lining, nylon sockliner, antimicrobial poly foam insole, Phylon midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.