Dawgs Men’s Ultralite 3" Comfort Pro Safety Lace-Up Shoes deliver slip-resistant traction and protection with a lightweight feel
Get the comfort and safety features you need in a lace-up work shoe that won’t weigh you down. The electric-shock resistant, full composite (non-metallic) toe cap and a puncture-resistant plate underfoot help protect your feet from workplace hazards, such as dropped or sharp objects. Durable Firestone tread on the rubber outsole offers slip resistance on a variety of surfaces. The direct-injected Phylon® midsole offers cushioning that’s light on your feet. A rubber toe bumper adds extra durability to the full-grain leather upper, while reflective detailing helps improve visibility.
Features & Benefits of Dawgs Men’s Ultralite 3" Comfort Pro Safety Lace-Up Shoes:
- Full composite toe cap (CSA Grade 1) is lightweight and electric-shock resistant (18KV for 1 minute).
- Puncture-resistant plate (CSA Grade 1, non-metallic) underfoot helps provide added safety on the job.
- Removable, antimicrobial, high-poly foam insole cushions your steps for all-day comfort.
- Rubber outsole with Firestone tread design meets Mark II testing standards for slip-resistant and oil-resistant traction.
Other Important Information About Dawgs Men’s Ultralite 3" Comfort Pro Safety Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Cambrella fabric upper lining, nylon sockliner, high-poly foam insole, Phylon midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.