David Tate Women’s Wanda Wide Shaft Tall Boots blend sophisticated style with a great fit for your calves
Get the style you want with a great fit for athletic calves in this equestrian-inspired tall boot. The beautiful, supple leather upper features a wide shaft and an elasticized panel that stretches to fit athletic calves up to 16". A curved topline and metal hardware on the side create a classic, sophisticated look, while a full-length side zipper makes for easy on / off. You'll step softly, thanks to a foam-cushioned footbed, while a low heel and a traction rubber outsole help keep you confident on your feet.
Features & Benefits of David Tate Women’s Wanda Wide Shaft Tall Boots:
- Wide shaft (16" circumference) accommodates athletic calves.
- Foam-cushioned footbed softens your steps.
- Full-length side zipper allows for easy on / off.
- Elasticized panel on the shaft stretches for a customized fit.
- Rounded toe box gives toes room to spread out comfortably.
- Durable rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction for a confident stride.
Other Important Information About David Tate Women’s Wanda Wide Shaft Tall Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Shaft Height: 14".
- Material Content: leather upper, tricot upper lining, man-made sockliner, foam footbed, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.