David Tate Women's Oregon Tall Boots deliver up-to-date style with a great fit, even for athletic calves!
This slouchy boot offers a sophisticated look that you can dress up or down! The soft polyurethane upper features a wide shaft and a side elastic insert, providing a comfortable fit for athletic calves. A foam cushioned insole softens your steps, while a slip-resistant outsole helps keep you steady. Stacked heel adds height.
Features & Benefits of David Tate Women's Oregon Tall Boots:
- Polyurethane upper feels soft and smooth.
- Durable stacked heel gives you a comfortable lift for a easy walk and won't scuff floors.
- Side zipper allows for easy on / off.
- Wide shaft and side elastic insert accommodate athletic calves.
- Foam insole cushions your steps.
Other Important Information About David Tate Women's Oregon Tall Boots:
- Heel Height: 2 3/4".
- Shaft Height: 13".
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, tricot upper lining, synthetic sockliner, foam insole, steel shank, synthetic outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.