Zip in and out of David Tate Women’s Montana Boots without unlacing the front!
Simply lace the front once for a custom comfort fit, and you won’t have to adjust this boot again unless you want to. How is that possible? Two gusseted elastic stretch panels on back of the leather upper expand from 14" to 16" to accommodate wide and athletic calves, while a full-length side zipper lets your foot slip in and out with ease. The rubber outsole is designed with non-slip tread for better traction.
Features & Benefits of David Tate Women’s Montana Boots:
- Elastic insert and adjustable lacing allow the shaft to expand and accommodate athletic calves.
- Inside zipper allows for easy on / off.
- Flexible rubber outsole provides excellent grip for a confident, sure-footed stride.
- Foam-padded footbed cushions your steps.
Other Important Information About David Tate Women’s Montana Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Shaft Height: 11 1⁄2".
- Material Content: leather upper, tricot upper lining, synthetic sockliner, foam insole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.