David Tate Women’s Liz Pumps — a classic look with just a little lift
Just what every woman needs—a classic pump that she can dress up or down! The smooth polyurethane upper of this foot-flattering silhouette is lined with man-made material that feels soft against the skin and helps keep feet dry. The low, 1 1/4" block heel adds just enough height for a comfortable lift without compromising stability.
Features & Benefits of David Tate Women’s Liz Pumps:
- Tricot lining absorbs moisture and offers a comfortable fit.
- Foam-padded footbed cushions your steps.
- Rubber outsole offers durability, flexibility and traction.
Other Important Information About David Tate Women’s Liz Pumps:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, man-made upper lining, tricot sockliner, manmade footbed, steel shank, man-made outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.