David Tate Women’s Branson Wide Shaft Tall Boots flatter athletic calves with a generous fit
Step out with a polished look and a great fit in this tall riding boot. The rich leather upper boasts decorative buckle detailing at the ankle, but the best part is the wide shaft, which accommodates athletic calves up to 16". It also has tricot lining that feels soft and smooth against your foot and leg, as well as a full-length zipper for easy on / off. You'll step softly, thanks to a foam-cushioned footbed, while a low heel and a traction rubber outsole help keep you confident on your feet.
Features & Benefits of David Tate Women’s Branson Wide Shaft Tall Boots:
- Wide shaft (16" circumference) accommodates athletic calves.
- Flexible, durable rubber outsole provides traction for a confident stride.
- Full-length side zipper allows for easy on / off.
- Leather upper features a full, rounded toe box that gives toes room to spread out comfortably.
Other Important Information About David Tate Women’s Branson Wide Shaft Tall Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Shaft Height: 16".
- Material Content: leather upper, tricot upper lining, man-made sockliner, foam footbed, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.