Darco Body Armor Dorsal Night Splint — how can a toe strap ease heel and arch pain?
The innovation of this night splint comes from the way a toe strap stretches the foot to a near 90-degree angle. This position promotes the foot’s natural Windlass mechanism, alleviating the pain of plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis, while preventing ankle pressure. The 2-setting elastic connector ring allows for natural and adjustable flexion of foot and toes. Low-profile design with EVA foam cushioning aids in sleeping comfort.
Caution: Do not prolong use if toe(s) goes numb.
Features & Benefits of Darco Body Armor Dorsal Night Splint:
- Toe strap positions the foot at a near 90-degree angle, helping eliminate the lever effect that results in uncomfortable ankle pressure.
- Two setting elastic connector ring provides adjustable flexion.
- Low profile design offers a comfortable feel.
- Splint also helps stretch the Achilles tendon, tibial tendon deep flexor tendons and calf muscles.
Other Important Information About Darco Body Armor Dorsal Night Splint:
- Material Content: plastic resin, foam, cotton, polyester.
- Care: Remove soft material and toe loops. Hand wash with mild detergent and air dry. Shell and padding may be cleaned with a damp cloth. Do not use solvents to clean product.