Dansko Women’s Wide Professional Clogs — the legendary comfort of Dansko with a roomier fit!
Now women with wide feet can enjoy Dansko comfort and support in this classic clog. The rocker bottom propels you forward, and the slip-resistant polyurethane outsole keeps you steady as you walk. The high quality leather upper is designed with a roomy toe box and padded instep collar for a relaxed fit. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Wide Professional Clogs:
- Slip-resistant bottom helps keep you steady.
- Leather upper with padded instep collar helps reduce irritation and offers a comfortable fit.
- Roomy, reinforced toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room and helps protect your toes.
- Polyurethane outsole with rocker bottom propels the foot forward and protects against shock.
- Heel counter stabilizes the heel and provides lateral stability.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Wide Professional Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, single-density polyurethane foam insole, polypropylene inner frame shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.