Dansko Women’s Wide Professional Box Slip-Ons — classic clog construction with rocker bottoms… finally in wides!
Try the classic closed-back clog from Dansko that is perfect for wider feet! The wider style features the rocker bottom that works just how it sounds, gently rocking your foot forward to prevent your foot and body from making adjustments during the walking motion. A combination of a durable inner frame, anatomically-shaped footbed and slip-resistant outsole helps stabilize your steps. Your foot feels cushiony softness as the plush memory foam insole surrounds your foot. Water-resistant box leather helps keep feet dry.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Wide Professional Box Slip-Ons:
- Shock-absorbing, polyurethane rocker outsole propels you forward for a smooth, effortless gait that protects your body against soreness and fatigue.
- Polyurethane inner frame reduces torque and pronation by stabilizing each step.
- Plush memory foam insole cushions your foot for all-day comfort.
- Anatomical footbed offers good arch support as your foot is allowed to remain in a natural position.
- Reinforced toe box allows your toes to spread and relax.
- Leather upper, with breathable leather linings, wraps softly around your foot for a healthy environment.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Wide Professional Box Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 1 ¾".
- Material Content: box leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.