Flexible soles help you walk naturally and more confidently in Dansko Women’s Volley Rain Shoes
Stay in step with comfort no matter how long your day is. This rain shoe is made with a removable EVA foam footbed that’s anatomically contoured to help promote better walking motion and improve posture. Lightweight construction helps reduce foot fatigue and provides increased flexibility in the forefoot, while the durable rubber outsole eases walking impact. The waterproof coated canvas upper keeps feet dry.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Volley Rain Shoes:
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole returns energy as you walk, helping reduce impact on the body.
- Anatomically molded rubber / EVA footbed supports the foot in a natural position, helping improve posture.
- Recycled polyurethane foam insert in the forefoot encourages a more natural walk.
- Built-in arch support enhances comfort and stability.
- Lightweight construction helps reduce foot fatigue.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Volley Rain Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4".
- Material Content: coated cotton canvas upper, polyester upper lining, nylon microfiber sockliner, EVA foam insole, recycled polyurethane foam midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.