Dansko Women’s Victoria Clogs — for women who work hard and play hard
This trend-right casual keeps you feeling the comfort on the job or off. The flexible, slip-resistant rubber outsole helps keep your steps steady. The removable, supportive rubber / EVA insole helps improve your posture, while a recycled polyurethane foam insert in the forefoot adds extra cushioning. A jute-wrapped base complements the printed canvas upper—a refreshing update to the classic Dansko clog.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Victoria Clogs:
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole features energy return technology that helps reduce the impact of walking.
- Removable rubber / EVA insole supports your foot, helping promote better posture.
- Stitched Strobel construction provides increased forefoot flexibility.
- Jute-wrapped base and printed canvas upper offer casual style.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Victoria Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2".
- Material Content: fabric upper, upper lining and sockliner, rubber / EVA insole with polyurethane foam, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.