Dansko Women’s Trista Shoes will keep you feeling good on your feet with lightweight comfort
This casual, Mary Jane-inspired shoe packs plenty of comfort without weighing you down. Cored-out holes in the polyurethane outsole create the lightweight feel. The latex foam footbed cushions and supports from heel to toe, while an EVA forefoot insert adds extra cushioning right where you need it. Floral cut-outs along the instep strap add feminine flair to the leather upper, which also features a hidden elastic insert and a buckled backstrap for adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Trista Shoes:
- Latex foam footbed provides extra ball-of-foot cushioning with an EVA insert at the forefoot.
- Stitched sole construction gives the shoe long-lasting durability.
- Leather lining feels soft against the foot.
- Cored-out holes in the polyurethane outsole help reduce the weight.
- Steel shank helps support your stride.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Trista Shoes:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam / EVA footbed, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.