The classic Dansko rocker bottom goes lighter and softer in Dansko Women’s Tatum Slip-On Shoes
This slip-on is lighter and softer than the Dansko Professional, yet it still boasts the same rocker bottom that propels your steps forward for an easier walk. You also get a slip-resistant outsole with a raised tread pattern so you can walk with sure-footed traction. The removable, triple-density insole combines EVA and memory foam for a blend of soft cushioning and energy return. Side elastic inserts on the leather upper stretch to fit. A great choice for and anyone who spends long hours on their feet.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Tatum Slip-On Shoes:
- Rubber outsole is independently tested and shown to provide a high level of slip resistance.
- Raised tread pattern quickly disperses liquid underfoot for sure-footed traction and control, helping keep you steady on wet surfaces.
- Triple-density, removable, molded EVA insole with polyurethane and memory foam cushioning softens impact and returns energy with each step.
- Leather upper follows the natural contours of the foot and features a generously padded collar for a comfortable fit.
- Steel shank helps stabilize the foot.
- Roomy, reinforced thermoplastic urethane toe box helps protect toes while allowing them to move freely.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Tatum Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, Clarino fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, EVA insole, polyurethane midsole, steel shank, polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.