Dansko Women's Surraya Sandals blend the legendary comfort of Dansko with a flexible, lightweight feel
This sandal is made with innovative Dansko construction to support feet with flexible, stable steps, while offering a roomy toe box, much-needed arch support and a great feel! The platform is built upon a lightweight, shock-absorbing outsole for flexibility. The anatomical footbed allows feet to relax, and the cushiony feel is enhanced with a strategically placed EVA foam insert in the outsole, which protects against ball-of-foot soreness. The wedge updates the traditional rocker bottom with a 30% lighter feel. Choose patent or leather with an adjustable buckle closure.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Sausalito Technology.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women's Surraya Sandals:
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane outsole with rocker-shaped bottom guides you through your stride for less fatigue and soreness in ankles, knees, and legs.
- Anatomically shaped footbed follows the line of the foot and enhance barefoot grip, allowing the foot to relax.
- Dansko construction gives you the benefits of a rocker bottom with a 30% lighter feel.
- Layers of cushioning in the footbed and a shock-absorbing EVA insert prevent heel strike and foot soreness.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women's Surraya Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 1/4".
- Material Content: patent leather or leather upper, leather upper lining, Dri-Lex sockliner, latex foam insole, nylon shank, polyurethane outsole with EVA insert in forefoot.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Patent: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.