Go about your day in the strappy support and customized fit of Dansko Women’s Sonnet Sandals
This quarter-strap sandal may feel like it was personally made for you. The full-grain leather upper features hook-and-loop straps across the toes and around the instep for an adjustable, just-right fit. Each step you take will be cushioned on the shock-absorbing, foam footbed with Dri-Lex® lining to wick away moisture for a fresh, dry environment. EVA foam inserts in the forefoot and heel offer additional cushioning. The moderate, beveled heel brings some lift and stability, while the polyurethane outsole offers a lightweight feel.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Sonnet Sandals:
- Foam-padded footbed cushions from heel to toe and offers shock absorption.
- Dri-Lex lining helps control moisture and odor for a fresh foot environment.
- Nylon shank provides arch support.
- Hook-and-loop straps on the instep and toe adjust for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Sonnet Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 1/4".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, DriLex sockliner, Texon footbed, polyurethane midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.