Dansko Women’s Sonja Patent Clogs give you the pop of color you want, with the Dansko name you trust!
This patent leather clog features an open back for easy on / off access. Your body and feet will take a break from work, as the rocker bottom propels your steps forward so you don’t have to adjust your body during the walking motion. The inner frame helps stabilize your steps and the anatomical shaped gently follows the curves of your foot to provide long-lasting support.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Sonja Patent Clogs:
- Shock-absorbing, polyurethane rocker outsole propels you forward for a smooth, effortless gait that protects your body against soreness and fatigue.
- Polyurethane inner frame reduces torque and pronation by stabilizing each step.
- Plush memory (polyurethane) foam insole cushions your foot for all-day comfort.Anatomical footbed offers good arch support as your foot is allowed to remain in a natural position.
- Reinforced toe box allows your toes to spread and relax.
- Patent leather upper, with breathable leather linings, wraps softly around your foot for a healthy environment.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Sonja Patent Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 ¾".
- Material Content: patent leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.