Dansko Women’s Sonja Clogs propel you forward for easy, effortless steps
Patented rocker bottom revolutionizes the way you walk
This classic clog features the famous Dansko rocker bottom that makes walking as easy as it should be! The polyurethane outsole and polyurethane foam insole soften impact. The high quality leather upper features a padded instep collar and a toe box that gives your toes some wiggle room.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Sonja Clogs:
- Signature rocker bottom propels the foot forward for an easy walking gait.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, reducing stress on your feet.
- Polyurethane foam pads your steps, while the Poliyou sockliner absorbs odor and wicks away moisture.
- Leather upper follows the natural contour of your foot for a great fit.
- Generous toe box allows toes to move freely and comfortably.
- Ample padding over the foot reduces irritation caused by rubbing.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Sonja Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 ¾".
- Material Content: oiled or cabrio leather upper, leather sockliner, Poliyou and polyurethane foam insole, plastic shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Oiled Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Cabrio Leather: Wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.