Get steady, easy steps with Dansko Women’s Sonja Box Clogs!
Get steady, easy steps with Dansko Women’s Sonja Box Clogs! Slip easily into this open-back clog that features water-resistant box leather that is perfect for all elements. The rocker bottom outsole allows your foot to essentially “rock” forward, which helps your body from having to make adjustments during the walking motion, and it’s slip-resistant for steady steps. A plush memory foam insole cushions your steps so your foot feels less fatigue and soreness. An anatomically-correct footbed cradles your foot and arch, helping reduce foot fatigue.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Sonja Box Clogs:
- Shock-absorbing, polyurethane rocker outsole propels you forward for a smooth, effortless gait that protects your body against soreness and fatigue.
- Polyurethane inner frame reduces torque and pronation by stabilizing each step.
- Plush memory (polyurethane) foam insole cushions your foot for all-day comfort.
- Anatomical footbed offers good arch support as your foot is allowed to remain in a natural position.
- Reinforced toe box allows your toes to spread and relax.
- Box leather upper, with breathable leather linings, wraps softly around your foot for a healthy environment.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Sonja Box Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 ¾".
- Material Content: box leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.