Dansko Women’s Solstice Slip-Ons give you the legendary comfort of Dansko, with a new lightweight feel!
This stylish slip-on features a V-throat and an adjustable, embroidered instep strap to give you an easier fit. The combination of a rocker bottom, anatomical footbed and super lightweight construction gives your foot all-day comfort and support. An anatomically-correct footbed follows the natural contour of your foot for less fatigue, and the “cored-out” outsole absorbs shock under the heel and ball-of-foot. Super lightweight construction gives you light-as-air steps but superior durability.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Sausalito Technology.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Solstice Slip-Ons:
- Rocker sole gently propels you through the gait cycle, “rocking” you forward, allowing the shoe to do the work, not your body and foot.
- Stitch-to-sole construction makes this style 30% lighter than the classic, yet flexes with your foot, so body feels less fatigue.
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane outsole features flex-grooves that flex with each step and reduces ball-of-foot pain as your foot contacts the ground.
- Latex foam footbed cushions each step and offers soft protection underfoot.
- Combination of a beveled heel, supportive steel shank, and an anatomical last provide all-day support and comfort.
- Rich leather upper, with supple leather lining, softly wraps foot to help reduce irritation.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Solstice Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam insole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.