Dansko Women’s Sissy Sandals — fresh, casual, warm-weather style with the legendary comfort of Dansko
This quarter strap sandal features the famous Dansko rocker bottom—making it the one shoe you’ll want to wear all season long! The stitch-to-sole Sausalito construction makes this sandal 30% lighter and more flexible than the classic Dansko clog. Flex grooves in the forefoot let you enjoy the benefits of a rocker bottom while still having flexibility in the toe area for better moving comfort. The leather upper features an elasticized buckle and cut-out detailing.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Sausalito Technology.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Sissy Sandals:
- Signature rocker bottom propels the foot forward for an easy walking gait.
- Stitch-to-sole construction and polyurethane outsole provide shock absorption and ensure a super-lightweight feel for less fatigue.
- Polyurethane outsole works with EVA foam, inserted into the forepart of the cored-out outsole, to reduce strike on the ball of the foot, eliminating stress on the feet, knees and back.
- Latex foam footbed is covered in Dri-Lex® to help control moisture.
- Beveled heel provides greater stability upon impact.
- Supportive steel shank and an anatomical shape provide all-day support.
- Choose leather, nubuck or striking patent… all soft and breathable for a comfortable fit.
- Generous toe box allows toes to move freely and comfortably.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Sissy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2 ¼".
- Material Content: leather or nubuck or patent upper, leather upper lining, Dri-Lex sockliner, EVA and latex foam insole, nylon shank, polyurethane outsole with an EVA forefoot.
- Care: Leather or Patent: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.