Dansko Women’s Scout Ankle Boots give you the comfort of Dansko in a flexible, lightweight boot!
Walk with ease in this sturdy ankle boot from Dansko. The rocker bottom outsole works just how it sounds, rocking you forward so the shoe does the work, not your foot. An anatomically-shaped footbed follows the curve of your foot, providing lightweight support. The unique stitch-to-sole construction features a cored out outsole that removes excess weight, but provides extra support. Dri-Lex® lining wicks away moisture, keeping foot fresh.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Sausalito Technology.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Scout Ankle Boots:
- Rocker sole gently propels you through the gait cycle, “rocking” you forward, allowing the shoe to do the work, not your body and foot.
- Stitch-to-sole construction makes this style 30% lighter than the classic, yet works with your foot, so body feels less fatigue.
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane outsole features flex-grooves that flex with each step and reduce ball-of-foot pain as your foot contacts the ground.
- Latex foam footbed cushions each step and offers soft protection underfoot.
- Combination of a beveled heel, supportive steel shank, and an anatomical last provide all-day support and comfort.
- Rich leather upper, with supple leather sockliner, softly wraps foot to help reduce irritation.
- Dri-Lex upper lining keeps foot healthy and fresh by absorbing moisture and odors.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Scout Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Shaft Height: 5 ¼".
- Material Content: leather upper, Dri-Lex upper lining, leather sockliner, latex foam insole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.