Dansko Women’s Savanna Mary Jane Shoes deliver a combination of cushioning and support without weighing you down!
This casual Mary Jane is built upon a shock-absorbing, flexible outsole that gives you all the comfort of Dansko with a 30% lighter feel. The anatomical footbed allows the foot to relax, and a strategically placed EVA foam insert in the outsole enhances the cushiony feel, protecting against ball-of-foot soreness. The leather upper, with embossed floral detailing, offers a comfortable fit with an adjustable buckle closure. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Savanna Mary Jane Shoes:
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane rocker sole guides you through your stride for less foot fatigue and soreness in ankles, knees and legs.
- Anatomically shaped footbed follows the curve of your foot and enhances barefoot grip, allowing the foot to relax.
- Sausalito construction gives you the benefits of a rocker bottom with a 30% lighter feel than traditional Dansko shoes.
- Layers of cushioning in the footbed, including a shock-absorbing EVA insert, help prevent heel strike and ball-of-foot soreness.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Savanna Mary Jane Shoes:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, Dri-Lex sockliner, EVA insole, nylon shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.