Legendary comfort guides you through your stride with flexible, lightweight support in Dansko Women’s Sara Quarter Strap Sandals
Simply put, innovative Dansko construction makes walking easier. This cute sandal features an anatomical footbed that follows the natural contours of your foot to help reduce foot fatigue, while the polyurethane outsole with a rocker bottom naturally propels you forward for easy, effortless steps. The leather upper has an adjustable ankle strap and a soft Dri-Lex® sockliner to wick moisture away. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Sausalito Technology.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Sara Quarter Strap Sandals:
- Shock-absorbing, rocker bottom polyurethane outsole guides you through your stride for less foot fatigue and soreness in ankles, knees and legs.
- Anatomically shaped footbed allows your foot to relax in a natural position.
- Dansko construction gives you the benefits of a rocker bottom but with a lighter feel.
- Layers of cushioning in the footbed and a shock-absorbing EVA heel insert help reduce the impact of heel strike.
- Dri-Lex sockliner wicks moisture for a cool, dry foot environment.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Sara Quarter Strap Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, Dri-Lex sockliner, EVA foam insole, nylon shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.