Feel all-day comfort that's light on your feet in Dansko Women’s Sandi Sandals
This cushiony quarter strap sandal looks great and feels even better! The outsole is made with coring holes and a cored-out forefoot to keep the sandal light on your feet, while the built-in nylon shank supports your steps. The leather upper features adjustable buckle closures at the ankle and forefoot for a great fit. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Sandi Sandals:
- Built-in nylon shank adds extra support.
- Coring holes and cored-out forefoot in the outsole help reduce the weight of the shoe.
- Beveled heel offers greater stability upon impact.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Sandi Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, Dri-Lex sockliner, recycled polyurethane footbed, nylon shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.