Dansko Women’s Professional Tooled Clogs — a #1 Dansko customer favorite!
For years, women everywhere have enjoyed the total comfort and support of this classic clog—especially those who work on their feet! The rocker bottom propels you forward, and the slip-resistant polyurethane outsole keeps you steady as you walk. The high quality leather upper is designed with a roomy toe box and padded instep collar for a relaxed fit. This patterned clog offers an exciting look in patent, tooled leather or tapestry fabric!
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Professional Tooled Clogs:
- Signature rocker bottom offers an easy walking gait.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, reduces stress, and remains light on your feet.
- Polyethylene heel counter enhances support by providing lateral stability and helps the foot slide easily into the shoe.
- Polyurethane foam pads your steps, while the Poliyou® sockliner absorbs odor and wicks moisture away for a comfortable, healthy foot environment.
- Patent, tooled leather or tapestry fabric upper follows the natural contour of the foot for a great fit.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Professional Tooled Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 ¾".
- Material Content: patent, tooled leather or tapestry fabric upper, leather upper lining, leather sockliner, Poliyou and polyurethane foam insole, plastic shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.