Walk easy with rocker bottom comfort and eye-catching style in Dansko Women’s Professional Psychedelic Clogs
This classic clog will have you feeling groovy with legendary Dansko comfort! The rocker bottom polyurethane outsole gently propels you forward into the next step, and it absorbs shock for an easy, comfortable walk. Firm support and stability comes courtesy of a polypropylene inner frame. You’ll love the colorful ‘70s-inspired pattern on the patent leather upper, and it’s designed with a roomy toe box and padded instep collar for a relaxed fit. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Professional Psychedelic Clogs:
- Rocker bottom outsole absorbs shock and helps propel your foot forward into the next step for an easier walk.
- Wider heel offers improved stability.
- Reinforced, roomy toe box adds durability and allows toes to move comfortably.
- Breathable, open-cell polyurethane foam footbed absorbs moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Polypropylene inner frame helps stabilize your steps.
- Leather upper features a padded instep collar that feels soft against your foot.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Professional Psychedelic Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: patent leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed, fiberglass shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in Italy.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.