Dansko Women’s Professional Patent Clogs — a fresh look with the classic, rocker bottom comfort you expect!
Walking is easy and effortless in this clog, constructed with the Dansko rocker bottom and striking patent upper. A polyurethane inner frame reduces pronation (foot rolling inward) for long-lasting support to stabilize your steps. The memory foam footbed cushions your steps, and the Poliyou® sockliner absorbs odor and moisture. The toe box is reinforced for added protection, and the slip-resistant bottom is perfect for when you’re on your feet all day.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Professional Patent Clogs:
- Signature rocker bottom propels the foot forward for an easy walking gait.
- Polyurethane inner frame provides stability, support and pronation control.
- Polyurethane memory foam offers cushioning.
- Polyethylene heel counter stabilizes the heel and provides lateral stability.
- Poliyou® sockliner controls odor and moisture, keeping feet dry and fresh.
- Anatomical footbed features good arch support to reduce foot fatigue.
- Roomy toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room.
- Leather upper and lining feel soft and breathe for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Reinforced toe box with thermoplastic polyurethane helps protect your toes.
- Slip-resistant bottom helps keep you steady.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Professional Patent Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 ¾".
- Material Content: patent leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam with Poliyou insole, plastic shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.