Experience an easier walk with rocker bottom technology in Dansko Women’s Professional Oiled Full Grain Clogs
Treat your feet to the total comfort and support of this classic clog. The slip-resistant rocker bottom outsole promotes a smoother stride, propelling your foot forward while absorbing shock. The oiled, full-grain leather upper is designed with a roomy toe box and padded instep collar for a relaxed fit.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Professional Oiled Full Grain Clogs:
- Slip-resistant outsole helps keep you steady on your feet.
- Polypropylene inner frame supports your foot to control pronation (foot rolling inward).
- Leather upper with padded instep collar helps reduce irritation and offers a comfortable fit.
- Roomy, reinforced toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room and helps protect your toes.
- Soft, breathable leather sockliner helps reduce moisture build-up.
- Rocker bottom outsole propels the foot forward and absorbs shock for a smooth, effortless walk.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Professional Oiled Full Grain Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, polypropylene shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.