Dansko Women’s Professional Nubuck Clogs — classic Dansko rocker bottom technology in nubuck leather
Get the comfort you expect from the classic Dansko clog, now with a rich, textured nubuck leather upper. The contoured polyurethane / EVA midsole supports and stabilizes your foot. Shock absorption comes from the slip-resistant rubber outsole, which also features a rocker bottom design that gently “rocks” the foot forward into the next step, so walking feels easier. This shoe carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association).
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Professional Nubuck Clogs:
- Contoured midsole provides firm foot and arch support to help stabilize your steps.
- Rubber outsole absorbs shock, helping reduce foot stress.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom design propels your foot forward for an easier walking gait.
- Roomy toe box allows toes to spread out comfortably.
- Textured nubuck leather upper slips on / off easily.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Professional Nubuck Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed, polypropylene shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.