Dansko Women’s Pro XP Patent Clogs — the classic Dansko rocker bottom in a lighter, softer design
If you like the Dansko Professional clog for its rocker bottom that propels your steps forward for an easier walk yet want a lighter, softer shoe, try this patent leather clog! It also features a slip-resistant outsole with a raised tread pattern so you can count on sure-footed traction. The removable, triple-density insole combines EVA and memory foam for a blend of soft cushioning and energy return. A great choice for and anyone who spends long hours on their feet. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Pro XP Patent Clogs:
- Rubber outsole is independently tested and shown to provide a high level of slip resistance.
- Raised tread pattern quickly disperses liquid underfoot for sure-footed traction and control, helping keep you steady on wet surfaces.
- Triple-density, removable, molded EVA insole with polyurethane and memory foam cushioning softens impact and returns energy with each step.
- Leather upper follows the natural contours of the foot and features a generously padded collar for a comfortable fit.
- Steel shank helps stabilize the foot.
- Roomy, reinforced thermoplastic urethane toe box helps protect toes while allowing them to move freely.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Pro XP Patent Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, EVA insole, polyurethane midsole, steel shank, polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.