Dansko Women’s Pro XP Clogs deliver renowned Dansko rocker bottom technology with a lighter, softer feel
This leather clog looks like the classic Dansko Professional and boasts the same rocker bottom design that propels your steps forward for an easier walk… yet feels lighter and softer on your feet. Plus, you get a slip-resistant outsole with a raised tread pattern so you can count on sure-footed traction. The removable, triple-density insole combines EVA and memory foam for a blend of soft cushioning and energy return. A great choice for and anyone who spends long hours on their feet. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Pro XP Clogs:
- Rubber outsole is independently tested and shown to provide a high level of slip resistance.
- Raised tread pattern quickly disperses liquid underfoot for sure-footed traction and control, helping keep you steady on wet surfaces.
- Triple-density, removable, molded EVA insole with polyurethane and memory foam cushioning softens impact and returns energy with each step.
- Leather upper follows the natural contours of the foot and features a generously padded collar for a comfortable fit.
- Steel shank helps stabilize the foot.
- Roomy, reinforced thermoplastic urethane toe box helps protect toes while allowing them to move freely.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Pro XP Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, EVA insole, polyurethane midsole, steel shank, polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.