Dansko Women’s Pro Opal Clogs — a shining example of classic Dansko comfort with the anti-fatigue rocker bottom design
Dansko does it again with this update on their classic clog with this style from the Stapled Clog collection. The rocker bottom polyurethane outsole gently propels you forward into the next step, and it has slip-resistant traction and shock-absorbing properties for an easy, confident walk. Firm support comes courtesy of the contoured footbed. The leather upper shines with a shimmering, opalescent finish, and it’s designed with a roomy toe box and padded instep collar for a relaxed fit. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Pro Opal Clogs:
- Contoured footbed provides firm foot and arch support to help stabilize your steps.
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock, helping reduce foot stress.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom design propels your foot forward into the next step for an easier walking gait.
- Roomy toe box gives toes room to spread out comfortably.
- Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking, while providing lateral (side-to-side) stability.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Pro Opal Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, polyurethane foam footbed, polypropylene shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Italy.