Dansko Women’s Pro Blue Groove Clogs fight foot fatigue with a rocker bottom design
Get in a comfortable groove with this classic clog from the Dansko Stapled Clog collection. The rocker bottom polyurethane outsole gently propels you forward into the next step, and it has slip-resistant traction and shock-absorbing properties for an easy, confident walk. Firm support comes courtesy of the contoured footbed. The blue marble print gives the leather upper a colorful look. Plus, it’s designed with a roomy toe box and padded instep collar for a relaxed fit. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Pro Blue Groove Clogs:
- Contoured footbed provides firm foot and arch support to help stabilize your steps.
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock, helping reduce foot stress.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom design propels your foot forward into the next step for an easier walking gait.
- Roomy toe box gives toes room to spread out comfortably.
- Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking, while providing lateral (side-to-side) stability.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Pro Blue Groove Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, polyurethane foam footbed, polypropylene shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Italy.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.