Dansko Women's Phoebe Clogs – get the legendary comfort of Dansko even with a high instep!
This clog is designed to give those with a high instep comfort throughout the day. The magic in the shoe is the rocker bottom which essentially “rocks” you forward to help prevent your feet and body from having to make adjustments during the walking motion. An anatomically-correct footbed cradles your foot and arch, helping reduce foot fatigue. Supple leather lining helps reduce irritation, and a roomy toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Phoebe Pull-Up Slip-Ons:
- Shock-absorbing, polyurethane rocker outsole propels you forward for a smooth, effortless gait that protects your body against soreness and fatigue.
- Polyurethane inner frame reduces torque and pronation by stabilizing each step.
- Plush memory (polyurethane) foam insole cushions your foot for all-day comfort.
- Anatomical footbed offers good arch support as your foot is allowed to remain in a natural position.
- Reinforced toe box allows your toes to spread and relax.
- Pulled-up leather upper, with breathable leather linings, wraps softly around your foot for a healthy environment.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Phoebe Pull-Up Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 1 ¾".
- Material Content: pulled-up leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.