Feel steady on your feet with slip-resistant Dansko Women’s Oiled & Box Professional Clogs
For years, women everywhere have enjoyed the total comfort and support of this classic clog. The rocker bottom propels you forward, and the slip-resistant polyurethane outsole keeps you steady as you walk. The high quality leather upper is designed with a roomy toe box and padded instep collar for a relaxed fit.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Oiled & Box Professional Clogs:
- Signature rocker bottom offers an easy walking gait.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, reducing stress, while it remains light on your feet.
- Polyethylene heel counter enhances support by providing lateral stability and helps the foot slide easily into the shoe.
- Polyurethane foam pads your steps, while the Poliyou® sockliner absorbs odor and wicks moisture away for a comfortable, healthy foot environment.
- Leather upper follows the natural contour of the foot for a great fit.
- Generous toe box allows toes to move freely and comfortably.
- Ample padding over the foot reduces irritation caused by rubbing.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Oiled & Box Professional Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 ¾".
- Material Content: oiled or cabrio leather upper, leather sockliner, Poliyou and polyurethane foam insole, plastic shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Oiled Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Cabrio Leather: Wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth.