Take steadier steps with stability and support in Dansko Women’s Mary Jane Full-Grain Clogs
Now you can get the comfort of the classic Dansko clog in a Mary Jane! Not only does the polyurethane outsole absorbs shock, it also helps you walk easier, thanks to the rocker bottom design that helps reduce foot fatigue. The contoured footbed supports the arch, helping keep you steady as you walk. You can adjust the fit with the buckle strap on the full-grain leather upper. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Mary Jane Full-Grain Clogs:
- Contoured footbed provides firm foot and arch support to help stabilize your steps.
- Polyurethane outsole offers shock absorption comparable to athletic shoes.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom design propels the foot forward for a smoother, easier walk.
- Roomy toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room.
- Buckle on the instep strap adjusts to hold the foot in place.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Mary Jane Full-Grain Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed, polypropylene shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.