Dansko Women's Jute Pro Clogs — professional-grade clogs that work as hard as you do
When you work on your feet, your shoes need to work hard for you, like this professional-grade shoe. The rocker-bottom outsole makes walking easier, while the reinforced toe box helps protect your toes. The breathable footbed helps keep feet (and shoes) fresh. The rainbow fabric upper will add a fun flair to any outfit.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women's Jute Pro Clogs:
- Rocker bottom outsole propels the foot forward and absorbs shock for a smooth, effortless walk.
- Roomy, reinforced toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room and helps protect your toes.
- Breathable, open-cell polyurethane foam footbed absorbs and wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Polypropylene inner frame supports your foot to control pronation (foot rolling inward).
- Leather upper with padded instep collar offers a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women's Jute Pro Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: fabric upper, polyester upper lining, nylon microfiber sockliner, single-density polyurethane foam footbed, metal shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.