The brand that put rocker bottoms on the map gives you a modern twist with Dansko Women’s Ingrid Oiled Clogs!
This versatile clog allows you to convert the style to a sling depending on your mood. The magic in this shoe is the rocker bottom which essentially “rocks” you forward to help prevent your feet and body from having to make adjustments during the walking motion. An anatomical footbed keeps your foot in a natural position which helps ease cramping and fatigue. Roomy toe box gives toes plenty of wiggle room and supple leather linings help reduce moisture and irritation.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Ingrid Oiled Clogs:
- Shock-absorbing, polyurethane rocker outsole propels you forward for a smooth, effortless gait that protects your body against soreness and fatigue.
- Polyurethane inner frame reduces torque and pronation by stabilizing each step.
- Plush memory foam insole cushions your foot for all-day comfort.
- Anatomical footbed offers good arch support as your foot is allowed to remain in a natural position.
- Reinforced toe box allows your toes to spread and relax.
- Oiled leather upper, with breathable leather linings, wraps softly around your foot for a healthy environment.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Ingrid Oiled Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 ¾".
- Material Content: oiled leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.