Take easier steps in Dansko Women’s Crepe Mary Jane Shoes crafted with a rocker bottom design
You can count on classic Dansko comfort in this casual Mary Jane. The contoured polyurethane / EVA midsole supports and stabilizes your foot. Shock absorption comes from the slip-resistant rubber outsole, which also features a rocker bottom design that gently “rocks” the foot forward into the next step, so walking feels easier. A hook-and-loop instep strap on the rich suede upper allows you to adjust the fit. This shoe carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association).
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Crepe Mary Jane Shoes:
- Contoured midsole provides firm foot and arch support to help stabilize your steps.
- Rubber outsole absorbs shock, helping reduce foot stress.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom design propels your foot forward for an easier walking gait.
- Roomy toe box allows toes to spread out comfortably.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap offers easy adjustability.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Crepe Mary Jane Shoes:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: suede upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed, polyurethane / EVA midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.