Walk easier with rocker bottom comfort in Dansko Women’s Crepe Boots
Now the comfort of the classic Dansko clog comes in a tall suede boot. The contoured polyurethane / EVA midsole supports and stabilizes your foot. Shock absorption comes from the slip-resistant rubber outsole, which also features a rocker bottom design that gently “rocks” the foot forward into the next step, so walking feels easier. This boot carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association).
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Crepe Boots:
- Contoured midsole provides firm foot and arch support to help stabilize your steps.
- Rubber outsole absorbs shock, helping reduce foot stress.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom design propels your foot forward for an easier walking gait.
- Roomy toe box allows toes to spread out comfortably.
- Suede upper features an inside zipper for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Crepe Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Shaft Height: 12".
- Material Content: suede upper, twill upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed, polyurethane / EVA midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.