Dansko Women’s Beth Slip-Ons let you dress up with the comfort you love from Dansko!
This slip-on loafer combines an anatomically-correct footbed, roomy toe box and layers of cushioning—you’ll feel so comfortable that you won’t want to take this shoe off! A triangular-shaped heel helps stabilize your steps and an ultra-plush footbed cradles your foot and arch, offering extra support. Your body feels less fatigue thanks to the unique stitch-to-sole construction that provides a lightweight feel. Dual side elastic inserts expand with your steps.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Belmont Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Beth Slip-Ons:
- Stitch-to-sole construction and the “cored-out” polyurethane outsole ensure a super lightweight feel that helps relieve tired soles.
- Polyurethane outsole helps absorb shock and cushions heel strike, eliminating stress on your body.
- Dual-density polyurethane foam footbed features a cushioned EVA forepart for less ball-of-foot stress and latex rubber filler for extra support… and it removes!
- Triangular heel and steel shank support your steps by securing the foot upon impact.
- Anatomical last provides all-day support.
- Supple nappa leather upper, with leather lining, softly wraps foot for less irritation.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Beth Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 2 ½".
- Shaft Height: 2 ½".
- Material Content: nappa leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam with EVA forepart insole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.