Dansko Women’s Beth Slip-Ons let you dress up with the comfort you love from Dansko!
This slip-on loafer combines an anatomically-correct footbed, roomy toe box and layers of cushioning—you’ll feel so comfortable that you won’t want to take this shoe off! A triangular-shaped heel helps stabilize your steps and an ultra-plush footbed cradles your foot and arch, offering extra support. Your body feels less fatigue thanks to the unique stitch-to-sole construction that provides a lightweight feel. Dual side elastic inserts expand with your steps.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Belmont Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Beth Slip-Ons:
- Stitch-to-sole construction and the “cored-out” polyurethane outsole ensure a super lightweight feel that helps relieve tired soles.
- Polyurethane outsole helps absorb shock and cushions heel strike, eliminating stress on your body.
- Dual-density polyurethane foam footbed features a cushioned EVA forepart for less ball-of-foot stress and latex rubber filler for extra support… and it removes!
- Triangular heel and steel shank support your steps by securing the foot upon impact.
- Anatomical last provides all-day support.
- Supple nappa leather upper, with leather lining, softly wraps foot for less irritation.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Beth Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 2 ½".
- Shaft Height: 2 ½".
- Material Content: nappa leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam with EVA forepart insole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.